Although we are still being affected by COVID-19, we have decided to resume our installation schedule. However, to ensure the safety of both our customers and our installers, we are putting the following process in place:
- NO INSTALLATION WILL TAKE PLACE IF THE OCCUPANTS ARE IN QUARANTINE.
- Customers must wear a mask during the installation.
- The router box and the surge protector must have been wiped down and located close to a power supply where they will be installed permanently.
- All surfaces likely to be touched by our technician must be wiped in advance.
- We will require all your information ahead of time so that our technician does not have to spend more time than absolutely necessary.
- You will provide soap and paper towels for our technician so he can wash his hands before leaving your house.
- We recommend that you wipe down the router, the surge protector and the POE once the technician has left.
Thanks for your understanding and stay safe!
The PioneerWireless team